Jennifer M Anton
Wayne State University (B.A. cum laude 2019); Michigan State University College of Law (J.D. summa cum laude 2023)
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, member
- Michigan Association of Justice, member
- Woman Lawyers Association of Michigan, Western Region, member
Awards and Achievements
- Earned Jurisprudence Achievement Awards for the highest grades in Civil Procedure and Constitutional Law II.
- American Bar Association NAAC Moot Court Competition, Regional Champion and Ninth Best Oralist
- Wechsler First Amendment Moot Court Competition, Champion and Third Best Brief
- Michigan State University College of Law Moot Court Competition, Finalist, Best Oralist, and Second Best Brief.
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, Jean Ledwith King Scholarship
- Dean’s List
- 3Rs Program, Ottawa Hills High School (Grand Rapids Bar Association)
- Know Your Rights Day, Cass Technical High School (MSU College of Law)
- Moot Court Judge (MSU College of Law)