Benjamin W. Mills
Benjamin W. Mills
Michigan Personal Injury Attorney
Benjamin W. Mills specializes in personal injury litigation, automobile no-fault law, commercial litigation, environmental law and product liability.
Hope College (B.S. 1998); Indiana University (M.P.A. and J.D. 2003); Managing Editor of the Federal Communications Law Journal.
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan Association for Justice
Awards and Achievements
- Selected to the Michigan Super Lawyers® “Rising Star” – 2015, 2016
- Peer selected for inclusion in Leading Lawyers, a listing of the leading lawyers limited to 5 percent of licensed attorneys in the State of Michigan
- Pro Bono Counsel for Legal Aid of Western Michigan
- Volunteer at Ada Bible Church
- Active Supporter of Forest Hills Public Schools Foundation
“Thank you so much for all your help with my Uncle’s case. I appreciate all your time and hard work. You were always so willing to answer my questions . . . my sister-in-law [attorney] was impressed with your work and the great job you did too.
Unfortunately, [he] still can’t walk without assistance and can’t transfer in and out of a vehicle so he’s confined to a wheelchair. The settlement will sure help him to be able to pay his portion of his assisted living facility”. – PG
“I believe this is the first time [he] has felt like someone from the legal field has taken the time to truly listen to what he has had to say and interact with him with relevant questions. We are both incredibly appreciative of your time and concern”. – MB
“Your assistance has helped me find some relief in the sense that I now can feel that [I] did not abandon my wife or accept without questioning a tragic outcome. Your support and professionalism was of great help to me, and I truly thank you.” – TF